Monday, May 28, 2012

Transit of venus - June 6, 2012 - watch it upclose

So I just, through a tweet, got to this blogpost which explains step by step instructions to watch this phenomenon using binoculars.

Interesting - now only if I can spare some time, this looks like a good DIY project - it's not time consuming at all - to get to make this contraption.

What's this astronomical event? Well, go here for more info (again taken from Ian Musgrave's blog)



What, you don't have binoculars? Go get them - may I suggest playgroundonline.com for that - decent price ( at about 2k you can buy the one I bought a few weeks back - solognac 200) - will put the link later. Gotta go right now #ShutterDown, @dukaan band

Go go - you can also click some pics (says Ian's post) - let's see if I get to do that. If I do, you know where to find them ( hell, I need to stop talking to myself -- sometimes it's like no one's here and I'm still ranting about it - something like Google +)

3 comments:

Priya Kumari said...

Thanks for sharing a nice post.

Joyce said...

Very useful information. Thanks a lot.

http://www.liveyoursport.com/golf/

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts...
Liveyoursport